Educators > Browse jobs
Guaranteed Primary Supply Teachers needed in Wandsworth
anzuk are searching for enthusiastic and experienced and newly qualified Primary Teachers to work across Wandsworth & surrounding SW London boroughs.
Who is anzuk?
anzuk Education is a recruitment agency that endeavours to provide schools across the UK with the finest quality educators in the industry. The majority of our consultants have come from an educational background so we understand what it takes to be a great educator. We empathise with those more difficult moments you come up against and understand the joy of educating the minds of the future.
What is anzuk looking for?
If you are able to work in the Wandsworth and surrounding boroughs, and if you are enthusiastic, qualified, and devoted to working in a Primary school setting then we want to hear from you.
You can also refer teachers you know who might be interested to us through our website to earn a referral bonus!
You will require the following:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years of work history - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
- The ability to provide fun, interactive and engaging experiences to all children.
- Professional and positive attitude.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
Primary teachers often earn between £145 - £170 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references and for long-term positions where there is more responsibility.How to Apply
Why choose anzuk?
- Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to [email protected]
- You can find out more about this and other vacancies we are working on at our website - https://anzuk.education/uk/educators/jobs
- Teachers and teaching assistants who would like to work in other areas in London are also encouraged to get in contact.
anzuk Education has been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences in education and support schools by providing the Right educator at the Right place & at the Right time.
The anzuk team can guarantee you passion and transparency. We want you to gain invaluable and enjoyable experiences across London not to mention the opportunities we can provide in Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
We believe in building a positive, friendly and relationship-focused culture whereby we encourage you to reach your potential and thrive off your success.
Our bespoke software allows you to take control of your own availability and preferences and allows us to be highly efficient consultants.