Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk is looking for dynamic and enthusiastic HLTA's, TA's and LSA's to work in specialist SEND schools in and around Bristol when schools re-open
We appreciate that this is a difficult time for all teacher and support staff across the UK and indeed globally but when schools do re-open, they will undoubtedly have many recruitment challenges as a result of the recent closures. We are working specifically with one Bristol school who are now looking to appoint multiple TA's and HLTA's for September.
About the School:
The school are at an exciting point in their journey and have just moved into a brand new purpose built facility in Bristol, where it will eventually cater to students from ages 4 – 19 years old. All students taken on by the school have an education health care plan and are ASD, some of the students also have additional learning needs such as PDA and ADHD.
About the Role:
The school are looking for vibrant and dynamic individuals who are keen to invest themselves and share the journey the school is on. They are looking for multiple TA's and HLTA's to work with children with varying needs across the different age groups.
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004 and in Wales and Bristol since 2019. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
Desirable qualities in applicants:
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- HLTA or Teaching Assistant qualification
- Training or experience with SEND including ASD, PDA, ADHD and complex needs
- Be able to keep calm under pressure
- Training in non verbal communication would be beneficial
- De-escalation training i.e PBM or Team Teach
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Why join anzuk?
- An Enhanced working with children DBS on the update service or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up to date CV showing employment covering the last 10 years
- Be able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 5 years outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
How to apply:
- Personalised support from a team of consultants
- Regular access to professional development sessions
- Social events with like-minded professionals
- Opportunities to progress into permanent employment
- Flexibility in your working week
- Competitive rates of pay
- Become part of a truly global network of educators with opportunities in Australia and New Zealand
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
If you would like to apply please contact Rebecca on 0117 457 3443 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgJoin us on social media to find out more:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/anzuk.uk/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/anzuk.education.uk/
Website - https://anzuk.education/uk/home