Educators > Browse jobs
HLTA Required in Dulwich for immediate start
We are looking for a HLTA to start immediately at one of our great schools in Dulwich.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
About the school
• A 'Good' OUTSTANDING rated school
•Great transport links
• Strong Teaching Support and PD system
• School is located in North Dulwich, South-East London
• Strong overground/train transport links
• Close local supermarkets and cafes
• Looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant for SEN School
• Must be able to direct students beyond their set work
• Role ongoing until the end of the academic year with the potential to be permanent.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
• Anzuk are Specialists in International Education Recruitment with over 10 years experience
• Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
• Supportive international team on hand to answer any questions 24 hours a day
• Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
• Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
• Opportunities throughout London, the home counties and across the UK
• A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
INFORMATION ABOUT anzuk Education:
anzuk Education - 'Setting the Global Standard in Education Recruitment'.
Established in 2005 we have been supporting teachers and educators in the UK and Australia for over 10 years. We believe passionately in the difference that people make and that teachers are the cornerstone to our community. As a result we believe our job is to provide you with the most supportive, streamlined and competitive relocation experience. We work with great partner schools across the UK, USA, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane. Come and join our tight knit community and make the most of our social events, sporting and travel affiliations and professional development sessions.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information please contact Jamie Murphy and email your resume through to [email protected]