Educators > Browse jobs
Head of Psychology for fantastic Independent school
Outstanding Head of Psychology needed for a fantastic independent school in Ealing
Whats needed for the role:
• a graduate in Psychology or related discipline
• able to teach Psychology at A level
• able to demonstrate a proven record of excellence in the classroom practice
• expected to contribute to the further development of the department
• ambitious, energetic, enthusiastic and able to plan independently and collaboratively for the further development of the department in line with the agreed aims of the school
• expected to have outstanding inter-personal skills and to command the respect of pupils, colleagues and parents
• empathetic to the Catholic and Benedictine ethos of the School
- one of london's leading independent schools based in Ealing.
- supporting children from the age of 3 to sixth form.
Rate of pay
- rate of pay will be dependent on experience and qualifications for the role.
To apply, please send your CV to Sophie on firstname.lastname@example.org