Educators > Browse jobs
Head of Year
Exciting opportunity to join a large Secondary Academy in Somerset as a Head of Year from September 2023
anzuk have an exciting opportunity to join a Secondary Academy in Somerset as a Head of Year from September 2023!
Our school are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Head of year who is passionate about the pastoral and academic wellbeing of their students, to join their team to lead the incoming year 7's all through their secondary school experience.
As a Head of Year you will:
The successful educator will:
- Lead a team of tutors and other staff in promoting aspirational learning across all students
- Liaise with parents and external agencies where necessary to ensure all children are safeguarded
- To be actively involved in areas of whole school improvement
- Lead the planning and organization of appropriate student interventions for those who are at risk of not reaching their full potential
- Promote inclusion across the whole school
- To act as a role model for best practice
- Teach your subject to a high level
- Have solid belief in the unlimited potential of all students
- Have a proven track record of achieving student attainment outcomes
- Look to nurture and grow students self esteem and confidence across their experience at the school
£28,000 - £43,685 + TLR 2B (£5,021)
Interviews to be held WC 8th May 2023Apply now, by clicking the Apply button!
Or email your CV to [email protected].
Feel free to enquire about other teaching jobs, available opportunities or call in for a confidential chat on 0117 457 3443.anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.