Educators > Browse jobs
Health & Social Care Teacher
anzuk Education are currently working with a secondary school in South East London who are looking for a Health and Social Care teacher.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an motivated Health and Social to join on for the Autumn and Winter term.
About the School:
- All girls school
- STEM school with focus on science and technology
- We recognise the need to support every child – academically, socially and emotionally.
- We have high expectations for pupil behaviour and achievement and equally high expectations for the quality of teaching in the classroom.
- Strong vision and expectation of every student is high and achieving
About the Role:
We seek a well-qualified and motivated individual to join the team. The ability to teach Health and Social Care at KS4/5 - BTEC - Level 2 and 3.
The successful candidate will have a firm belief in the progress and ability of all students to achieve within the discipline and will be a resilient and flexible team member, seeking to develop practice with young people in this critical field.
- The school is located in Southeast London, easily accessible from London Bridge with both train & local bus links available
How to Apply
Applications will be reviewed, and candidates interviewed on a rolling basis, therefore early applicants are encouraged. If you are interested in the role please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be sure to give you a call.