Educators > Browse jobs
High Level Teaching Assistants (HLTA) - South London
Are you passionate about education and supporting young learners? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
anzuk is proud to be partnering with outstanding schools in the boroughs of Sutton, Kingston, Wandsworth, Richmond and Merton and we are actively seeking dedicated and experienced High Level Teaching Assistants (HLTAs) to join our team. If you are looking for a rewarding role that allows you to contribute to the development of young minds, we invite you to apply for our HLTA positions.
- Assist in the planning, preparation, and delivery of engaging educational activities.
- Provide one-to-one and group support to students with different learning needs.
- Contribute to the creation of a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Support the teacher in managing classroom behaviour and promoting a focused learning atmosphere.
- Help with administrative tasks and maintain records as required.
- Proven experience working within school settings as a Teaching Assistant or HLTA.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with students and staff.
- A passion for education and a commitment to supporting the academic and personal development of students.
- Flexibility to adapt to different school environments and work with students of various ages.
- Relevant qualifications and certifications are desirable but not mandatory.
- Opportunity to work in a variety of schools with diverse learning environments.
- Access to ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
- Supportive and dedicated team to guide you throughout your employment.
- Flexible roles, including long-term, short-term, and day-to-day positions to suit your preferences.
If you are an experienced High Level Teaching Assistant looking for new and exciting opportunities to inspire and support students, we want to hear from you! Join the anzuk team and become a valuable part of our mission to provide exceptional education and shape young minds for a brighter future.Salary:
HLTAs earn between £90-95 per day (PAYE), dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. Umbrella rates are also available.
How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Corrie
at [email protected].
anzuk is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds. Note: Please ensure that you have the right to work in the UK before applying for this position.