Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk are looking for an enthusiastic History Teacher in Weston-super-Mare to start in January
anzuk is proudly partnering with a secondary school in Weston-super-Mare. The school prides itself on recognising and rewarding individual success, as well as embedding a supportive and compassionate culture. As part of an established Multi Academy Trust, this school inhabits strong core values of high standards, high aspirations, high expectations for every one of its students, as well as excellent newly refurbished facilities.
This role is starting in January and working through to the end of the academic year, with potential to become permanent.
History Teacher Job Role:
The Ideal History Teacher:
- Create exceptional lessons for diverse student needs and deliver these lessons in an engaging manner to Key stage 3 and Key stage 4
- Monitor individual student progress, using innovative feedback methods for personalised growth
- Commit to meeting unique requirements of learner groups (e.g., pupil premium, looked after children, SEND, high-achievers), creating an inclusive learning environment
- Foster an environment where all students are inspired to excel
- Deliver History curriculum inline with the schools wider learning
- Collaborate with colleagues to create innovative curriculum materials and exchange effective teaching strategies
- Participate actively in school events and extracurricular activities to contribute to the broader educational community
Benefits of this History Teacher role and anzuk:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education, History or a related field
- Relevant Postgraduate qualification (PGCE/QTS)
- Obtain a relevant and up to date DBS or be willing to apply for one
- Passion and commitment for teaching and inspiring students, as well as a love for History
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Pay: £153.85 - £211.96 per day
- Dedicated Training and Development programmes to continue your CPD
- The school is part of a multi-academy trust, providing access to a network of schools for support, collaboration, and opportunities for professional progression
- Health and wellness sessions and discounts including access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Comprehensive Induction process
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they complete 10 days work
How to apply:
To apply for our History Teacher
, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply button now.
Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in Bristol, please email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 01174573443.
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.