Educators > Browse jobs
Description of the role using the Teacher type, when the role starts, and what the school is like.
ANZUK are excited to announce that one of our partner schools are searching for a qualified Secondary Teacher to join their department for a January start. Ideally, the Secondary Teacher is strong enough within their pedagogy to successfully teach History to GCSE level.
The reason for Secondary Teacher vacancy is due to the current Secondary Teacher leaving the country in December to be closer to their family on account of the ongoing pandemic.
- "Outstanding" rating by Ofsted
- Innovative in approaches to teaching, learning and professional development
- Very supportive atmosphere and well-established culture of sharing best practice
- Teaching History to KS5 pupils from various background
- Positive working relationship at all levels
- Supportive leadership team
- Professional development and career progression
- Pay is between M1 and M6
- Standard school hours
- Temporary to perm
- Februari until July 2021 with the option for extension into the following academic year
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- QTS if applicable to the job ad above
- Right to work in the UK (Passport or UK work permit)
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kadija Omer on firstname.lastname@example.org. About anzuk Education:
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.