Educators > Browse jobs
This is an opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified Humanities teacher to join a supportive department for the rest of the school year.
anzuk Education has an excellent working relationship with a comprehensive school in the borough of Wandsworth. We are looking for an experienced or newly qualified Humanities teacher with a specialism in Geography to join the team as soon as possible.
Teachers with Specialisation in other subject areas are also encouraged to apply in case other Primary or Secondary positions are available or to enquire about our Ambassador guaranteed work scheme.
About the School
• Ofsted rated 'Good' school
• Central location in Wandsworth
• Opportunities for professional development
• Excellent facilities for staff and students
• Opportunities to enter teaching through various programs
• Offers a range of A level and level 3 BTEC courses
• Clear behaviour management policy
About the Role
The right candidate will:
• work alongside the Humanities department and cover the Geography course work according to the set curriculum teaching KS3, 4 and 5 students
• be responsible for class planning, lesson delivery and assessment
• participate in extra curriculum activities
• Working hours from 8 am - 4 pm
• This position starts ASAP will run for the rest of this academic year with a potential move to a permanent role for the right candidate
The school is based in south London, in the borough of Wandsworth.
How to Apply
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to [email protected]
Refer a friend to get a £100 voucher here: https://anzuk.education/uk/educators/refer-a-friend
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk