Educators > Browse jobs
Outstanding schools in South East London is looking for an experienced Humanities teacher to start from September.
We currently have casual and potential contract opportunities for secondary trained humanities teachers. We work with numerous client schools across South East London. If you are a passionate humanities teacher who wants to collaborate with and contribute to schools in your local community and have an impact on the learning outcomes of numerous students, we'd love to hear from you.
- Work in educational settings that match your specialised skills and experience with opportunities to progress into long term employment
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Flexibility in your working week, the security of a well established agency and a competitive rate of pay.
How to apply
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Current CV outlining teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed you teaching (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates).
We encourage you to apply today as we move into the busiest season for supply staff. Simply sen in your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. [email protected]By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.