Educators > Browse jobs
An Ofsted 'Good' school in Bristol is looking for an engaging, dynamic and effective Teacher of Computing to join their team- Immediate Start!
An OFSTED rated 'Good' School in Bristol is looking to appoint a part-time ICT/Computing Teacher immediately. This school is in a great, central location and has celebrated fantastic results consistently due to a strong ethos, celebrating student success in extra-curricular activities and a strong staff body dedicated in delivering high-quality teaching.
The ideal candidate will:
- Teaching ICT/Computing at a KS3 and KS4 level, involving Python, theory in ICT, Microsoft Office and using photo-editing software
- Mainly teaching Computing classes with additional general cover lessons to top up the timetable
- Part-time timetable: Week A Wed/Thu/Fri and Week B Tue/Wed/Fri until Christmas 2022
- Knowledge of the AQA Computer Science framework will be advantageous
- Be a reflective and engaging educator with the drive to make a real difference in people's lives
- Follow school behaviour management policies effectively, ensuring learning is at the heart of all interactions and knowledge of safeguarding is up to date
- Be punctual and organised
- Build rapport with students and staff easily, cultivating a community with strong core values
To teach, you will need a relevant qualification. Generally, you will need references to cover the last 2 years, A valid DBS on the update service (we can also process one for you) as well as a CV outlining recent teaching experience and work history.
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
How to apply:
- Anzuk are a specialist teaching agency for Education Recruitment with over 10 years experience
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of whom are teachers themselves
- Guaranteed work schemes available
- Considering teaching abroad? International teaching opportunities (Australia, New Zealand & USA)
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Endless resources and up to date communication on our social media platforms
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in Bristol, please email your CV to Toqeer.firstname.lastname@example.org
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.