Educators > Browse jobs
ICT and Computer Science Teacher
Committed and enthusiastic ICT and Computer Science specialist needed for Outstanding Ealing Secondary school.
We are currently working with a top school to recruit an ICT and Computer Science Teacher to take on a post from September 2021.
anzuk Education has an excellent working relationship with a comprehensive school in the borough of Ealing. We are looking for an experienced or newly qualified ICT and Computer Science teacher with a specialism in ICT and Computer Science.
(***Teachers with specialisations in other subject areas are also encouraged to apply in case other Primary or Secondary positions are available or to enquire about our Ambassador guaranteed work scheme.)
About the School
• Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school
• Central location in Ealing
• Opportunities for professional development
• Excellent facilities for staff and students
• Opportunities to enter teaching through various programs
• Clear behaviour management policy
About the Role
The right candidate will:
• work alongside the ICT department and cover the ICT and Computer Science course work according to the set curriculum teaching KS3, 4 and 5 students
• be responsible for class planning, lesson delivery and assessment
• participate in extra curriculum activities
• Working hours from 8 am - 4 pm
• This position starts in September 2021 but the successful candidate will be supported by anzuk through our guaranteed work scheme in the interim.
About the School:
This Outstanding Ealing based school is very excited to welcome a new ICT and Computer Science Specialist onto their flourishing team. The school prides itself on being able to attract the highest quality candidates by providing the necessary support and resources to grow as educators. The school is continually in the highest ranked schools in terms of results and will suit anyone wanting to fast-track their teaching career. They have exceptional behaviour management techniques in place and a warm and welcoming staff. We have worked with this particular school since they opened.
About the Role:
The school are looking for a ICT and Computer Science teacher who can start in September (with the possibility of an earlier start). This will be a year long fixed term contract with the possibility of being employed permanently in the future.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please send through your CV to Anthea on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
For teachers coming from abroad (Australia, New Zealand and Canada) there is a relocation package available (up to £500).
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.