Educators > Browse jobs
Italian speaking Teaching Assistants needed in North West London
anzuk Education is seeking Italian speaking TA's to work within a primary school setting in North West London
1) Are you looking for long-term role supporting teachers and children in a primary school?
2) Do you Speak Italian and have excellent skills in both Italian and English?
3) Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying something new?
We have the perfect school vacancies for people seeking the above.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting general teaching assistants for a school in Shepherds Bush that requires Italian speakers or even someone who can understand the language with basic communication in the language.
You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 3:30pm each day that you are able to work with us.
The Teaching Assistant's role involves:
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
- You must have the right to work in the UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up to date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years.
- Be based within London or commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 10 years for 12 months outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
£85 (minimum) a day starting as a TA with potential for increase for applicants with experience. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Alessia on [email protected]
Anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.