Educators > Browse jobs
KS1/PPA Cover Primary Teacher
anzuk are seeking either a permanent or fixed-term teacher for KS1/Early Years PPA cover from September 2023
Are you an outstanding teacher who can make a difference to a child's learning?
anzuk are excited to be partnered with a large two form entry primary school with excellent facilities as well as its own nursery class, special needs support centre, extensive grounds and forest school! They have recently been awarded a 'Good' by Ofsted in every category and are looking for an 'Outstanding' Teacher to continue to nurture and support the development of the students and the school!
If you're looking for a forward-focused school to develop your own teaching skills and improve outcomes for all children, then please read on!
- Full time PPA cover teaching position, 4 or 5 days per week
- Open to ECTs as well as experienced teachers
- PPA cover in Early Years and/or KS1, with the occasional KS2 cover
- Dedicated and experienced TA in class
- Pay negotiable depending on experience
- A dedicated and motivated team of colleagues and governors, committed and passionate about driving the school forward and improving outcomes for all pupils
How to apply:
- Be an outstanding teacher who inspires and motivates pupils, parents and colleagues
- Have the drive and ability to secure excellent rates of progress and attainment for all children no matter their starting point
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Have strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Develop a strong partnership with parents and the community
- Contribute to the wider life of the school
- Be able to create a safe, happy, challenging, stimulating and effective learning environment.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 01483 903 275. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.