Educators > Browse jobs
KS2 Primary Teacher needed in South West London School
Experienced KS2 Primary Teacher needed for outstanding school in Battersea! Don't miss this opportunity!
We are currently working with an outstanding school to recruit a KS2 Primary Teacher to start in March/April.
anzuk Education has an excellent working relationship with a comprehensive school in the borough of Battersea. We are looking for an experienced Primary teacher with a specialism in KS2 to join the team in March/April.
Teachers with Specialisation in other subject areas are also encouraged to apply in case other Primary or Secondary positions are available or to enquire about our Ambassador guaranteed work scheme which will begin once school restarts.
About the School:
• Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school
• School located in Battersea
• Opportunities for professional development
• Excellent facilities for staff and students
• Clear behaviour management policy
• Great support provided by SLT
About the Role:
The right candidate will:
• be responsible for class planning, lesson delivery and assessment
• participate in extra curriculum activities
• Have QTS or international equivalent
• Have a great attitude and willingness to learn
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please send through your CV to William at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.