Educators > Browse jobs
KS2 Primary Teachers in London & Surrey - September Start
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Primary teacher looking for a new challenge? Are you easily commutable to London or Surrey?
Are you a qualified Primary teacher with QTS, looking to expand your career in Key Stage 2?
Are you an NQT, excited by the prospect of supporting students in their transition to Secondary school?
Are you looking for work-life balance in the form of guaranteed daily supply work at schools local to you?
We are currently supporting some beautiful schools across London and Surrey with long term, short block and daily supply teachers this September. Many of these roles are within Key Stage 2, so experience or an interest in expanding your knowledge to years 3 to 6 is essential.
Your responsibilities include:
- Have a passion for working in education
- Live in or be able to commute to London and Surrey
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be organised, proactive and flexible
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and line manages to ensure all students are offered valuable learning experiences
- Be a part of a welcoming and supportive community
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons in line with the UK national curriculum.
- To help students to develop a lively, enquiring mind.
- Assessing and reporting students' progress and attainment.
- Building rapport with both staff and students.
- Continually undergo professional development provided to improve teaching practice.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
Pay rates will be dependant on individual schools, roles and Teacher experience. We work in accordance with AWR and look to pay to the appropriate M Pay Scales. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kristy on email@example.com About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment