Educators > Browse jobs
KS2 Primary Teachers needed across North West London
Are you a qualified and experienced KS2 teacher looking for an exciting new role in a supportive and welcoming school?
Are you excited to inspire and support students with their learning and development in the classroom?
Do you want to be a part of helping children reach their maximum potential?
Do you want to be part of a welcoming and supportive school community?
anzuk Education currently have a large demand for dedicated and proactive KS2 Primary Teachers, ideally with QTS but strong and enthusiastic NQT’s will be considered, to work in a range of our schools all across North West London. The boroughs in which we have the greatest demand for Primary KS2 Teachers are as follows; Richmond upon Thames, Hounslow, Ealing, Brent, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hammersmith & Fulham as well as Kensington & Chelsea.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Be enthusiastic, committed and proactive
- Have previous experience teaching in KS2
- Set high expectations for yourself and your students
- Become a valued member of our school community
- Have access to ongoing professional development
- Embody and promote our school values of well-being and lifelong learning
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Plan, prepare and deliver interactive and engaging lessons to all pupils.
- Differentiate lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs within the classroom.
- Utilise effective behavioural and classroom management strategies in line with the school policy, to promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
- Conduct assessments and collating data to ascertain pupil progress levels.
- Liaise closely with colleagues, senior leadership and parents to provide constructive feedback and promote academic and social improvements.
- Eagerly participate in school functions, meetings and parents evenings.
How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience teaching in a primary setting
- Share the values and ethos of the school community
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Anouska
on email@example.com. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.