Educators > Browse jobs
Key Stage 2 Teacher for maternity cover within SEN School in Merton - Jan 2020
KS2 Teacher needed within Outstanding SEN school based in Merton starting in January
Are you looking for a new opportunity within SEND Education in 2020?
anzuk Education are currently working with an Outstanding SEN School in Merton who are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to join them for 2 terms (minimum) on a maternity cover contract from January 2020.
- OFSTED Outstanding for 4 consecutive times
- 3yrs - 19yrs school split across 2 easily accessible sites
- Caters for severe and complex learning difficulties including Autism and/ or physical difficulties
- Supportive team who focus on holistic development of students
- Excellent facilities and specialist equipment
- Close to transport links
- Teaching a Key Stage 2 class with students who require additional support and an adapted curriculum due to very early development levels
Why join anzuk?
- Qualified Teacher (QTS or equivalent)
- Experience teaching KS2
- Experience working with Autism and Complex needs would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong behaviour management, as students can display challenging behaviours
- Available for a minimum of 2 terms starting in January 2020
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Regular access to professional development sessions
- Social events with like-minded professionals
- Opportunities to progress into permanent employment
- Flexibility in your working week
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are interested in applying to become part of anzuk's amazing educator team please don't hesitate to apply below or send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
today! anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.