Educators > Browse jobs
LFB - SEN Teachers
ANZUK is seeking dynamic, outgoing and enthusiastic SEN teachers to work with our client schools in Bristol and South Glos once they re-open properly
We appreciate that this is a difficult time for all teachers and support staff across the UK and indeed globally but when schools do re-open properly, they will undoubtedly have many recruitment challenges as a result of the recent closures.
So, if you are a vibrant, enthusiastic and flexible SEN school teacher we want to hear from you. anzuk* are seeking teachers who can embrace a wide range of learning tools to further students' work. You must be an exciting and innovative teacher with an affinity towards teaching.
anzuk* are currently, looking for amazing SEN teachers in Bristol and South Gloucestershire for Primary and Secondary phases in SEN schools & specialist provisions.
Our client schools are great, with supportive and approachable staff. A great opportunity for you to establish relationships within your local schools.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be punctual and organised
- Be flexible and available for work (3-5 days a week)
- Develop relationships with staff members, students and parents
- Maintain professional standards at all times
- Follow schools behaviour management policies
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Hold QTS
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Details of at least two current referees
- A valid DBS on the update service (we can process one of these for you)
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves.
- International teaching opportunities (Australia, New Zealand & Canada)
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us.
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Being part of a valued team, working with some of the most experienced consultants in the market
- Unique ambassador guarantee schemes available
- Educator social events
Please do email your CV to email@example.com
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.