Educators > Browse jobs
Level 3 Nursery Nurse - South West London
anzuk is working in partnership with a Independent School in SW London to recruit an enthusiastic Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse
We are looking for an inspirational and passionate Nursery Nurse to work at an Independent School based in South West London for an ASAP start. You will support the class teacher in a nursery class and be willing to increase your knowledge of the UK nursery curriculum to ensure you can support the children and teacher to the best of your ability.
About the School:
The nursery school is housed in a beautifully light, airy and spacious setting. The rooms are cosy and welcoming and the children have plenty of room to move around and engage with each other. There is also a good range of activities so the children feel free to participate but don’t feel overwhelmed.
About the Role:
- Level 3 qualification (Ideal but not requirement)
- Outstanding facilities
- Excellent support and progression opportunities
- Possibility for school holiday work for additional income
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Mike Bloy on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.