Maternity cover for Year 3
An excellent opportunity to work in a busy school located in Swansea for 6 months to cover maternity leave.
Are you an NQT that has been waiting for a teaching post to get your teeth into? Perhaps you have taken a break from teaching and are ready to dive back in?
Whatever the reason that brought you here, if you are a highly skilled educator and are on the hunt for a fresh challenge to make a difference to young minds, then we want to hear from you!
ANZUK are pleased to be currently recruiting for a large and diverse school in Swansea that are looking to take on a teacher to step into their year 3 class from January to July. This post is full time and will require full marking and planning as expected from a full time teacher.
This is a excellent school to get involved in if you are the type of teacher that really wants to hit the ground running. The school prides itself on bringing together pupils from a variety of different backgrounds, be it religion, culture or different languages. Harmony is key here. They also like to offer stimulating learning environments to children whether they be in the classroom or offsite on a school trip, pupils are encouraged to explore their learning potential.
The ideal teacher will have;
- A solid working knowledge of the national curriculum
- A good work ethic, and effective time management
- Excellent classroom management and be able to diffuse negative behaviours
- A calm and approachable disposition
- Hold UK QTS
- An enhanced DBS certificate on the update service. If you don't have one, we can help you apply for one
In return we can offer;
- A great support network from a team that has all worked in the education sector for many years
- A dedicated consultant, that can help guide you in your teaching career and offer opportunities such as this one
- Competitive rates of pay
- Regular access to professional development sessions
- Social events with like-minded professional
If you are interested to hear more details about this post, please get in touch with Lee on +44117 457 3526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org