Educators > Browse jobs
Math, English, Science Specialist Roles in SE London - September Start!
Do you have a Math, English, Science or other STEM related degree? Are you looking for the opportunity to educate and inspire students?
anzuk Education are currently seeking enthusiastic, reliable and degree qualified cover supervisors and unqualified teachers to work in several of our secondary schools, and SEND provisions, all across South East London. Previous experience supporting children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although not essential.
Your responsibilities include:
- Have a passion for working in education
- Have a degree in a STEM subject or English
- Live in or be able to commute to areas of South East London
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Be organised, proactive and flexible
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and line manages to ensure all students are offered valuable learning experiences
- Be a part of a welcoming and supportive community
- Delivering assigned lesson plans in a structured manner, to promote complete pupil engagement in the learning activities
- Helping students to develop a lively, enquiring mind
- Reporting on students' progress and attainment to class teachers
- Building rapport with both staff and students
- Continually undergo professional development provided to improve practice
- Undertake additional duties such as break/lunch time supervision, homework groups, etc as and when is required
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
Cover supervisors/unqualified teachers often receive daily rates ranging from £80 - £90 per day
, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kristy on firstname.lastname@example.org About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment