anzuk Education has the pleasure of working with a friendly, thriving and inclusive, 11-19 years Bedfordshire multicultural school which is rated ‘Good’ in all areas by Ofsted. The school has a student centred focus and chromebooks are used by all students to support daily learning. Due to the growth of their school community they are looking to increase the staffing in core subjects.
This school believes exceptional teachers transform lives, so are looking for talented Maths teacher with a real passion for their subject. The school offers a wide range of professional development opportunities and continued support for career progression.
There is scope for the right candidate to progress and assume additional responsibilities within the school or department.The successful candidate will be:
- an outstanding teacher of Maths
- committed to improving outcomes for all students
- passionate about learning and teaching
- innovative and creative
If you are motivated and want to make a difference to the lives of students, then we want to hear from you.Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves.
- International teaching opportunities (Australia, New Zealand & Canada)
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us.