Educators > Browse jobs
Maths Teacher - Prague!
anzuk are working with an International British School in Prague who are looking for a maths teacher for an immediate start.
Maths Teacher Required for a British International School in Prague
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Maths Teacher, to start in the next few weeks at one of the best British International School's in Prague.
- The school accommodates students from 2 - 18 years
- Houses over 60 nationalities and over a 1000 students
- Drive student performance in a well resourced and vibrant learning community
- A warm and welcoming family feel - everyone will make you feel welcome
- Based in one of the most beautiful cities in the world - Prague
- Help and advice on accommodation will be provided
You will be responsible for teaching Maths
and delivering engaging lessons, constructing lesson plans in accordance to the curriculum, and encouraging a high-level of learning in students to GCSE level.The ideal candidate will:
- have expertise in curriculum planning, delivery, and assessment of GCSE Maths
- have knowledge of iGCSE and IB (International Baccalaureate) Maths
- have the ability to work in a team environment
- be enthusiastic and passionate about bringing a global outlook to the classroom
- show exemplary communication skills
- maintain professional standards at all times
How to apply:
- a teaching qualification
- can be an NQT or a fully qualified teacher
- an up-to-date and detailed CV covering 10 years work history
- an enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
- references to cover 2 years
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Telephone enquiries can be made to Rebecca Whitchurch on 0117 457 3443
or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk* is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.