Educators > Browse jobs
Maths Teacher needed for South East London All-Girls School
Looking for a talented & enthusiastic Teacher of Math to teach at an all-girls Secondary School in Lewisham
This is a fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified Maths Teacher looking to take the next step in their career at an established & history-rich all-girls School, based in Lewisham.
About the School:
About the Role:
- Comprehensive girls school
- Beautiful facilities
- Great South East London transport links
- Approx 1400 students
- Ofsted rating of ‘Good’
- KS3-4 Math Teacher
- 2nd of September start
- Very supportive department with shared resources
- The role is for the Academic year, with an opportunity to extend into the following academic year.
- Must have QTS or be able to gain this (applies to overseas trained teachers)
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
Primary teachers often earn between £130 - £180 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Tyler Healy
on firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.