Educators > Browse jobs
Media Studies Teacher Needed in Merton
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Media Studies Teacher to join a school in Merton, South West London!
anzuk Education are looking for a qualified Media Studies teacher for a highly academically achieving school in Merton!
About the role:
Media Studies (Full Time) - September Start
- Planning, preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons, across all Secondary Key Stages, including GCSE and A-Levels
- Utilising effective behavioural and classroom management strategies, to promote an optimal learning environment.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties and after school clubs.
- Fantastic transport links, close to the Circle, Hammersmith and City, District, and Piccadilly lines.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS on the Update Service.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment/education covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Must have high expectations for teaching and learning.
- The school is looking for an experienced teacher with QTS.
You MUST be in possession of the relevant UK teaching qualifications, such as a PGCE or a QTS.
For this role you will also need a teaching qualification in Media Studies or a related PGCE. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Nick
at [email protected] About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today - we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment and following our BE GREAT ethos! BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment, with over 10 years of experience sourcing and placing the best educators in the best schools.
- Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
- Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.