Educators > Browse jobs
Midday Supervisors needed for SEN School in Morden!
Regular work for Midday Supervisors looking for ongoing work in an inspiring school - no experience needed!
Are you passionate about education and looking for flexible work in school hours?
anzuk Education are looking to recruit friendly and reliable Midday Supervisors/ School Meals Supervisory Assistants (SMSAs) for regular work within an inspiring SEN Primary School in Morden.
The inspiring school, based close to transport links, caters for students with Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD).
We are looking for enthusiastic and responsible people who love working with children and are motivated by working in a strong team of like minded individuals!
Ideal applicants will have:
- A current DBS (or willingness to apply)
- Available between the hours of 11:30am - 2:30pm Monday - Friday
- An understanding of children who exhibit challenging behaviour
- A calm & patient temperament
- Positive attitude & great sense of humour
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate positively to adults and children
- Able and willingness to take part in active play supervision
- SEN experience is desirable but not essential
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
• Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
• Supportive international team on hand to answer any questions 24 hours a day
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
• Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
• A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultant
If this opportunity interests you, please apply below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your suitability!