NEW TEACHERS needing to complete NQT, ROLES AVAILABLE in schools across London
Have you finished your teaching qualification, or is your training nearing completion? Looking for your first teaching role to complete the NQT year?
anzuk Education currently have a large demand for primary and secondary newly qualified teachers, ideally those who have completed (or are due for completion of) a PGCE qualification or equivalent, to work in a range of our schools all across London.
All subject specialisms will be considered at secondary level, given the huge demand we have always had for teachers to work in our schools. Here at anzuk Education, most of the internal staff are qualified teachers ourselves, meaning that we have established a strong reputation as one of the market-leading agencies in supporting NQT educators to secure their ideal first teaching role, with ongoing support provided throughout your teaching journey from experienced practitioners.
Specifically, the support provided by ANZUK staff to NQT’s is as follows; structured and informative fortnightly webinars providing support with interviewing and trial lessons, relevant SEN training sessions focused on autism awareness, positive behaviour management as well as PECS and Makaton, as well as unrestricted access to an extensive lesson resource bank (created by our very own experienced teachers) to support with relevant ideas and structure for effective lesson planning.
The majority of the schools which we work with directly have excellent public transport links, and you will receive regular support from experienced consultants who have established outstanding relationships with our clients. Previous experience teaching children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) during your teacher placements would be advantageous, although is not essential.
The roles and responsibilities of a classroom teacher include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons, across the subject ranges.
- Differentiating lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs in a typical mainstream classroom.
- Utilising effective behavioural and classroom management strategies, to promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
- For primary; conducting assessments and collating data to ascertain pupil progress levels.
- For secondary; gaining an understanding of relevant examination boards curriculum requirements and planning informative learning activities to encourage examination success.
- Liaising closely with senior leadership and parents to provide constructive feedback to promote academic and social improvements.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
The majority of our roles require candidates who are able to commit to a long-term position 5 days a week, during typical school hours (usually between 8:30am - 4pm). Requirements:
To apply and commence working with us as an NQT, you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess a UK teacher-training qualification (e.g. PGCE, QTS), or a UK-recognised overseas equivalent qualification.
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through ANZUK.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
Newly qualified teachers can expect earn around £140 per day for daily supply work, or up between £160 - £170 per day for longer-term placements
in the one school. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing educators with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kadija
on [email protected]. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.