Educators > Browse jobs
NQT Position - West London School
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a supportive and enjoyable London school to launch your teaching career in September 2020?
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and passionate NQTs to join our team for September 2020. We are a cluster of schools in West London who offer a well rounded and established NQT programme to support and mentor new teacher be the best they can be. Within our cluster of schools, our aim as educators is to challenge and motivate our students to become lifelong learners. You will:
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Be enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate
- Have a willingness to learn and develop your knowledge, skills and understanding
- Set high expectations for yourself and your students
- Be creative and innovative - bring your ideas to the board
- Embody and promote our school values
- Be supported with a mentor, key stage team and senior leadership
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Plan, prepare and deliver interactive and engaging lessons to all pupils.
- Differentiate lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs within the classroom.
- Utilise effective behavioural and classroom management strategies in line with the school policy, to promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
- Conduct assessments and collating data to ascertain pupil progress levels.
- Liaise closely with colleagues, senior leadership and parents to provide constructive feedback and promote academic and social improvements.
- Eagerly participate in school functions, meetings and parents evenings.
How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience in a primary setting
- Share the values and ethos of the school community
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Belinda on firstname.lastname@example.org. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.