Educators > Browse jobs
Nursery Assistant needed for a full time position in a lovely Somerset School starting ASAP
An exciting opportunity to join the team at 'Good' Primary School in Somerset has arisen!
An opportunity for a Nursery Assistant to join a dedicated team at a Somerset Primary School has become available. This school endeavours to provide a community that celebrates diversity and includes everyone. They are looking for an enthusiastic, nurturing individual who has this drive and passion for working in education.
Multiple roles available,
The Nursery Assistant role:
The Ideal Nursery Assistant will:
- Starting asap and will run until at least July 2023 (possibility of being extended)
- You will be supporting in the nursery phase of the primary school
- You will support the class lead in helping to run activities
- Being vigilant in safeguarding
- Supporting with snack and break times
- Hours expected are 7.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
- This nursery operates all year round so you would be required to work during term holidays.
- Be passionate, determined and have good interpersonal skills
- Have experience supporting vulnerable children
- Be nurturing in nature and knowledgeable about the EYFS curriculum
- Have an understanding of inclusion and making the curriculum accessible
- Communicate confidently and effectively with both children and staff
- Have an understanding of learning processes and barriers to learning
- Having a CACHE level 2 or 3 would be beneficial but not essential
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years of experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignment
- PAYE or Umbrella companies offered - you have the choice
- 100 day club award - work 100 days for us and receive a gift from us as a thank you
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they complete 10 days work
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or if you're looking for alternative teaching jobs in Bristol, please email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.