Educators > Browse jobs
Seeking Nursery Practitioners with their Level 2 or Level 3 Early Years qualification to join our centre in South West London!
Are you looking for your next role at a nursery? Join this beautiful nursery... full of natural materials, plants and fresh air!
anzuk Education are working with a Day Nursery in South West London to find a qualified Early Years Practitioner to join their supportive team on a permanent basis.
The centre can be reached well by public transport. Staff at the nursery have created a really beautiful, calming environment for children to develop and learn amongst natural elements...a hard thing to achieve in inner city London!
The team at the nursery encourage all children to be independent, curious learners and are strongly influenced by the Reggio Emillia approach. They are looking for passionate educators who can support this ethos. The role:
What do you need?
- Deliver high quality education and care in line with EYFS across different age ranges from 3m to 5 years.
- Full time position, Monday to Friday
- Can consider applicants who want to work 4 long days – and have an extra day off a week!
- Varying shifts between 7.30am – 6.00pm
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and a true passion for Early Years education.
- Experience working with young children aged 0-5 in an Early Years setting
- A Level 2 or Level 3 Early Years qualification
- An Enhanced Child workforce DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one
- Valid work rights for UK
Haven’t heard of anzuk?
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fully funded training on offer
- Additional holiday with length of service
- Company pension contributions
- and more!
We are a global recruitment agency, specialising in education. We work with Early years providers across London to assist them to find exceptional educator for day to day supply , short term and permanent positions.
Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We know that when one exceptional educator is in a classroom, 30 children get a great educational experience that day.
We might not be in the classroom anymore, but we want to impact the education community; inspiring children with quality education, supporting education settings when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment. Apply now, by clicking the Apply button! Or email your CV to [email protected]. To have a confidential chat about this role or discuss our other opportunities call 020 3821 6822.