Educators > Browse jobs
Seeking experienced and motivated Early Years educators to work at a variety of childcare settings across East London!
Seeking experienced and motivated educators to work at a variety of childcare settings across East London!
We are working with lots of nurseries (not-for-profit, community based and private) that require temporary staff on a regular basis. We are very busy for day-to-day supply work, short-term and permanent positions for Early Years educators and nursery practitioners at settings around Tower Hamlets, Hackney and Islington.
Working as a supply educator you can pick and choose the days and times you want to work! You can have complete control of your diary through our Ready2Work app, with no lock-in contract. This is a great way to try out different centres and lots of our educators find centres to work at on a permanent basis.
Who are we looking for?
- Support Early Years teams across East London to deliver high-quality care and education to children aged 0-5 years
- Travel to different nurseries in your area – you decide how far
- Work flexible shifts of 6 to 8 hours – choose your own schedule
- Work 1 to 5 days per week – you let us know when you are free
- Experience new philosophies and meet new children. Work at different centres around East London until you find one you love!
What do you need?
- Experienced nursery practitioners with a Level 2, Level 3 or Early Years teaching qualifications
- Students studying towards an Early Years qualification with work experience in an Early Years setting
- Experienced, confident educators looking for flexible or reduced hours
- Educators wanting to return to the industry or get to know new nurseries in their area
Why work with us?
- Experience working with young children aged 0-5 or working in a care setting
- A Level 2 or Level 3 Early Years qualification
- Hold an Enhanced Child workforce DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one
- An updated CV, outlining employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be explained with reference details available.
- Valid work rights for UK
Haven’t heard of anzuk?
- We are a professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Competitive rates of pay acknowledging your experience and qualifications
- PAYE or Umbrella companies offered - you have the choice!
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Learn and grow with anzuk free PD webinars and training platform
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they complete 10 days work.
Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We know that when one exceptional educator is in a classroom, 30 children get a great educational experience that day.
We might not be in the classroom anymore, but we want to impact the education community; inspiring children with quality education, supporting education settings when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment. Apply now, by clicking the Apply button!
Or email your CV to [email protected].
Feel free to enquire about other opportunities available or call in for a confidential chat on 020 38216822