Educators > Browse jobs
Play and educate in our stunning garden in Highbury & Islington! 35 hours per week on a full-time contract!
anzuk Education are working with a Children’s Centre in Islington to find a qualified Early Years Practitioner to join their supportive team on a permanent basis.
This ‘amazing’ nursery is located at a council-run Children’s Centre near to Highbury and Islington and is well connected to the the Piccadilly, Victoria line or the Overground.
The Nursery is very proud of their beautiful, natural garden spaces, with a dedicated garden for each age group. There is even an outdoor performance area to utilise in your planning!
The team is looking for strong Level 3 educator who wants to support their vision of giving all children a good start in life and ensuring every childhood is full of play and happiness.
There is a strong focus within this organisation on building empowered and highly trained teams, join a management team who will invest in you.
What do you need?
- Deliver high quality education and care in line with EYFS
- 35 hour week, Monday to Friday
- Varying shifts between 8am – 6pm
Apply now, by clicking the Apply button! Or email your CV to [email protected]. To have a confidential chat about this role or discuss our other opportunities call 020 3821 6822.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and a true passion for Early Years education.
- Experience working with young children aged 0-5 in an Early Years setting
- A Level 3 Early Years qualification (I'd still love to hear from you if you are not qualified but considering studying!)
- Experience holding key worker responsibilities for a group of children
- Experience leading a team and building strong relationships with parents
- An Enhanced Child workforce DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one
- Valid work rights for UK.