Educators > Browse jobs
Nursery Teacher - South West London
Seeking a qualified Nursery Teacher for a Nursery School in Wandsworth
ANZUK are excited to announce that one of our partner schools are searching for a qualified Nursery teacher to join their department for a February start. Ideally, the Nursery teacher is strong enough within their pedagogy to successfully teach within the Nursery School.
- "Good" rating by Ofsted
- Nursery school with an enviable record of placing pupils at some of the most academically selective senior schools in London
- Very supportive community
- Prepare lessons, activities and schemes of work, as appropriate, and as detailed on the School timetable, taking into account the needs, interests, experience and existing knowledge of your pupils.
- Make regular assessments and observations of children’s work, keep records to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and identify the level at which the pupil is achieving.
- Undertake standard Teacher duties, as required, including (but not limited to) pupil registration, teaching of Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education, and preparation of class assemblies.
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Pay is between M1 and M6
- Standard school hours
- Permanent Full Time role
- Starting at the beginning of the Summer Term - 14/04/2021
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- QTS if applicable to the job ad above
- Right to work in the UK (Passport or UK work permit)
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kadija on firstname.lastname@example.org. About anzuk Education:
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.