Educators > Browse jobs
Nursery Teacher needed for Outstanding Primary School in Camden
Amazing opportunity to build teaching career at one of the Borough of Camden's best Primary Schools.
anzuk Education is working on behalf of an Outstanding co-educational primary school in North London, to recruit a passionate and inspiring educator to help them reach their goal of providing students with exceptional learning opportunities.
We are looking for an inspirational and passionate Nursery Teacher for a fantastic school based in North London to start in September.
About the School:
An 'Outstanding' Primary School, based in central North London (within walking distance of Underground Station). The school is 2-form entry with just over 400 students who were recently described by Ofsted as being polite and courteous resulting in the school's overall behaviour being judged as 'Outstanding'. anzuk has had a longstanding partnership with this primary school, which has created an understanding of the support overseas trained teachers require. The senior leadership team is on hand to provide support and work closely with new teachers to help them excel in their role.
About the Role:
- Working collaboratively in a two-form setting, working with teachers, support staff, leadership and parents.
- Utilising effective behaviour and classroom management strategies, to promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
-Planning, preparing and delivering interactive and engaging sessions, utilising the classroom space
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Primary teachers often earn between £130 - £180 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Phoebe Smith on email@example.com
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.