Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk are looking for a talented & enthusiastic Teacher of PE to join the team at an all-girls Secondary school in Camden
This is a fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified Physical Education Teacher looking to take the next step in their career at an established & history rich all-girls School, based in Camden.
About the School:
About the Role:
- Beautiful facilities
- Great transport links
- Ofsted rating of ‘Good’
- Secondary Physical Education
- February start date
- Supportive and exciting department
- School will Skype interview for candidates based outside of London
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
Primary teachers often earn between £130 - £180 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kristy BielbyAbout anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.