Educators > Browse jobs
Encourage pupils at this 'good' school in Bridgwater to love sports and utlise their excellent facilities. Role starting June 2023!
anzuk are currently recruiting for an Ofsted rated 'Good' school in Bridgwater. The school is looking for a PE Teacher to join their team from June 2023 until the end of academic year!
You will be joining a thriving sports department, with a well equipped indoor sports centre, two full-size grass football pitches and a rounders pitch. The sports hub is well utilised by the school and wider community encouraging a love of sports for all the residents of Bridgwater.
The school offers staff leadership coaching and a robust professional development plan, so welcome applications from both experienced teachers and ECTs. You will also benefit from their focus on staff well-being and an exciting employee reward scheme!
As a PE teacher you will have:
Haven’t heard of anzuk?
- The ability to inspire all pupils to participate in sport
- An up-to-date working knowledge and understanding of a range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies
- Secure knowledge and understanding of KS3-4 PE curriculum
- A teaching qualification with QTS
- The willingness to complete a full registration with anzuk, including providing reference details and applying for an enhanced DBS check
With us, you’re not just a number. Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We might not be in the classroom anymore but we want to impact the education community; inspiring children with quality education, supporting schools when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment.
anzuk are global education staffing service working to provide educators personal and professional growth – visit our website or follow us on @anzuk.education.uk to find out about our free PD webinars and international opportunities. Why work with us?
Apply now, by clicking the Apply button!
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years of experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long-term assignments
- PAYE or Umbrella companies offered - you have the choice!
- 100 day club award - work 100 days for us and receive a gift from us as a thank you
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they complete 10 days work
Or email your CV to [email protected].
Feel free to enquire about other opportunities available or call in for a confidential chat on 0117 457 3443.
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.