Educators > Browse jobs
Part Time Religious Education Teacher
Fantastic opportunity for an RE Teacher to join an outstanding rated school in Harrow for an immediate start
A Catholic all Girls High School in Hammersmith is looking for a Religious Education teacher, who is comfortable teaching up to A-levels, to join their friendly, high-achieving, and supportive learning environment to start immediately
About the School:
About the role: Religious Education - Part time
- Coeducational school
- Great support from leadership and collaborative team
- Offers strong staff support, with a CPD programme
- Rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED
- Monday and Wednesday's only
- Planning, preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons, across all Key Stages including A Levels
- Utilising effective behavioural and classroom management strategies, to promote an optimal learning environment
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties
- Paid in accordance to Inner London pay scale
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
How to apply:
- Previous experience teaching Religious Studies
- A levels not a requirement but a bonus
- QTS or equivalent
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Jack on [email protected]About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
- Our schools are our clients too, and we take particular care in making sure each teaching position is carefully filled with the appropriate applicant
- Supportive international team that are all teachers and understand your needs
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Flight reimbursement (up to £500) for qualifying candidates.