Educators > Browse jobs
Part-Time Year 5 Maternity Cover for Autumn term
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an Outstanding school that has high expectations of its staff and students.
anzuk Education is helping to support an Outstanding school located in Southeast London, 20 minutes from London Bridge, to find a Key Stage 2 Teacher to start in September for the Autumn term.
About the School:
About the Role
- Mixed-gender school with around 430 pupils.
- Most recent Ofsted review judged to be “Outstanding” in their achievement of pupils, quality of teaching, behaviour and safety of pupils, as well as their leadership and management.
- Believes that primary school education is an experience that all children should enjoy to the fullest. Therefore, they offer a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum, striving to meet the needs of all their pupils.
- Respectful and diligent students
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Key Stage 2 (Year 5) Teacher to take on full classroom responsibilities 3 days per week for the Autumn term
- Need to collaborate with key phase leader and other KS2 teachers to plan, deliver and assess according to the national curriculum
- UK teaching and curriculum knowledge and experience would be favoured.
- Extensive support from the Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
Primary teachers often earn between £130 - £180 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Angus on email@example.comAbout anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.