Educators > Browse jobs
Part-time Computer Science Teacher needed for an Outstanding School in Lambeth
Grab the chance to teach Computer Science in a stimulating & high performing school, which has a long track record of success.
anzuk Education is working on behalf of an Good co-educational secondary school in South East London, to recruit a passionate and inspiring educator to help them reach their goal of providing students with exceptional learning opportunities.
About the School:
- A mixed 11-16 comprehensive school with a roll of over 650 pupils.
- Apart of a large MAT, which spands across the UK, the schools share a common set of goals and values.
- Respectful and diligent students
- Supportive staff and SLT
- Easily accessible via public transport
About the Role:
- KS3 to KS4 Computer Science teacher for 3 days a week
- The role is for the Academic year, with an opportunity to extend into the following academic year.
- Planning, preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons, across the subject ranges.
- Differentiating lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs in a typical mainstream classroom.
- Utilising effective behavioural and classroom management strategies, to promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Secondary teachers often earn between £130 - £180 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Tyler Healy email@example.com
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.