Educators > Browse jobs
Permanent Secondary Geography Teacher - Harlesden
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Geography Teacher to join a school in Harlesden, North West London!
anzuk Education are looking for a qualified Geography teacher for a highly academically achieving all-girls Catholic school in Harlesden!
About the role:
Geography (Full Time) - September 2023 start.
- Planning, preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons, across all Secondary Key Stages, including GCSE and A-Levels.
- Ensuring improved examination results, providing an environment conducive to learning.
- Setting an example of excellence, thereby providing a role model of excellence for the pupils.
- Utilising effective behavioural and classroom management strategies, to promote an optimal learning environment.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties and after school clubs.
- Fantastic transport links, close to the Harlesden/Willesden Junction
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS on the Update Service.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment/education covering the last two years.
- Be based in London or able to commute.
- Must have high expectations for teaching and learning.
- The school is looking for an experienced teacher with QTS.
You MUST be in possession of the relevant UK teaching qualifications, such as a PGCE or a QTS.
For this role you will need a teaching qualification in Geography or a related PGCE. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Jack
at [email protected] BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment, with over 10 years of experience sourcing and placing the best educators in the best schools.
- Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
- Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.