Educators > Browse jobs
Personal care teaching assistants/ careworkers for Severe Learning Difficulties
Flexible and long term opportunities for TAs wanting to increase their experience in Special Education
Are you passionate about working with children with special needs?
Seeking a rewarding new career working with pupils to create exceptional education experiences?
anzuk Education are working with a large SEN school in the London Borough of Merton that caters for children with Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD) as well as Physical Difficulties
who are looking for passionate Teaching Assistants to join their friendly team of staff for casual as well as long term work.
- OFSTED Outstanding
- All through school (ages 3 - 19)
- Caters for children with Severe Learning Difficulties
- Close to major transport links
- Young, fun and dedicated staff base and senior leadership team
- Training and professional development offered
Why join anzuk?
- Enthusiastic, patient and resilient nature
- Comfortable with personal care - i.e. toileting and feeding
- Comfortable using the hydrotherapy pool
- Experience working with children or young people
- Passion and willingness to work in SEN environment. Previous SEN experience is not essential but would be advantageous
- Current DBS or willingness to apply
- Within 1 hour commute of Morden
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Regular access to professional development sessions
- Social events with like-minded professionals
- Opportunities to progress into permanent employment
- Flexibility in your working week
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are interested in applying to become part of anzuk's amazing educator team please don't hesitate to apply below or send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.