Educators > Browse jobs
Physical Education Supply Teacher
PE teacher needed for supply work in schools in Bristol - starting ASAP!
Job Title: Physical Education Supply Teacher (PE Teacher)
Start date: As soon as possible!
PE Teacher Job Description:
The Ideal supply PE Teacher:
- Deliver and assess high quality pre-planned PE lessons to students
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages student participation and engagement
- Promote a love for physical activity, health and well-being
- Follow behaviour management and safeguarding policies effectively
- Engage students with a range of teaching methods in order to maximise the learning of all students in the class
- Feedback on student progress and behaviour throughout the day to colleagues, and parents, if requested
What do you need?
- Patience: Not all students will excel in sports or physical activities immediately. You will need to be patient and provide encouragement/support to all students, regardless of their ability.
- Knowledge of Health and Fitness: You should have a strong understanding of health and fitness principles, including nutrition, exercise physiology and injury prevention.
- Safety Consciousness: Safety is a top priority in PE and therefore you need to be vigilant in ensuring students follow safety guidelines and use proper techniques to prevent injuries.
- Able to adhere to policies: A commitment to following school policies and procedures, including behaviour and safeguarding
- Able to clearly communicate: Excellent communication skills to convey instructions and ideas clearly to students and colleagues
Benefits of working with anzuk as a supply PE Teacher:
- Hold an Enhanced Child workforce DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one through anuzk
- Have a full updated CV, outlining employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for
- References to cover the past two years
- Hold the appropriate degree, UK QTS or equivalent and a valid right to work in the UK
How to apply for our supply PE Teacher:
- Complete flexibility to choose where you want to go and which schools you want to work in
- You choose which days you work and are in control of your diary
- No planning or marking – you can leave when the school day ends and not think about school again that day
- Competitive pay rates
- PAYE or Umbrella companies offered... you have the choice!
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves
- International teaching opportunities (Australia and New Zealand)
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us.
- Unique ambassador guarantee schemes available
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply button now. Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in Bristol or Taunton, please email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443
. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.