A beautiful all-girls school in the Borough of Lewisham is seeking an experienced Premises Assistant to join their team.
Are you an experienced Premises Assistant looking for an exciting new opportunity in South East London? This well located and highly successful secondary school is looking for someone with prior experience to join their team. About the School:
About the Role:
- All-girls school with an 'Outstanding' rating from Ofsted
- Member of a Federation of Schools, which share a common set of goals and values
- Committed to providing an excellent academic education and personal support to all their students.
- Offers a wide range of extra-curricular activities
- Students show high levels of respect and courtesy towards each other, their teachers and other staff
- Premises Assistant
- Reporting to Premises Manager
- Mon-Fri full-time hours, with some weekends
- January 2020 start
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of school building and grounds
- Perform ad-hoc tasks including changing light fittings, painting, leaf blowing, cleaning gutters, etc.
- Ensure that grounds, building and equipment adheres to government and school regulations
- Reporting safety hazards and identifying risks
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
Premises Assistants often earn between £80-90 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kristy Bielby (details attached)About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.