Educators > Browse jobs
Primary HLTA for Outstanding Haringey school
We are seeking an inspirational and passionate SEN TA for a school in Haringey
asap start for an HLTA for the new year.
The role involves covering PPA for all classes - a day per fortnight in each year group from Nursery to Year6 and a pastoral element; particularly focussed on improving attendance.
Successful applicants must have:
- To work under the instruction/guidance of teaching/senior staff to undertake work/care/support programs
- Target, support and provide academic or pastoral mentoring for students who require additional support to overcome barriers to learning
- Enable access to learning for pupils and to assist the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom. Work may be carried out in the classroom or outside the main teaching area for short periods of time.
- Working closely with the class teacher to support in the delivery of exceptional learning experiences for students
- Working with pupils to provide more targeted and meaningful learning experiences
- Assisting the teacher to set-up engaging and interactive practical lesson activities
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety, security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Flexibility; providing support where needed and work alongside staff to gain a full understanding of the students needs
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Available Monday to Friday for school hours
London borough of HaringeyHow to Apply :
If you interested in 'Primary HLTA for Outstanding Haringey school' please send your up-to-date CV and best contact details through to
Teaching and Support positions are subject to professional references & police checks.anzuk Teachers
is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture, or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.