Educators > Browse jobs
Primary Supply Teacher
Looking for flexible teaching opportunities in and around Bristol! Seeking a teaching role without the planning and marking? Apply now!
Primary Supply Teacher
anzuk supports schools across Bristol to source and place Outstanding staff, offering CPD and coaching to help develop your teaching practice. We aim to offer exceptional experiences in education by placing the right staff in the right schools every time. Apply today to become a Supply Teacher in Primary schools!
The Role of a Supply Teacher:
The Ideal Supply Teacher will:
- Deliver lessons across multiple subject specialisms to KS1 and KS2 level students
- Engage students with various teaching methods in order to maximise the learning of all students in the class
- Feedback on student progress to colleagues and parents when requested
- Follow behaviour management policies effectively, ensuring learning is at the heart of all interactions and knowledge of safeguarding is up to date
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Be a reflective and engaging educator with the drive to make a positive difference in children's lives
- Be punctual and organised
- Have strong behaviour management skills, ensuring learning is at the core of all interactions
- Be flexible and available for work (1-5 days a week)
- Build rapport with students and staff easily, cultivating a community with strong core values.
How to apply:
- Anzuk are a specialist teaching agency for Education Recruitment with over 10 years of experience
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of whom are teachers themselves
- Guaranteed work schemes available
- Considering teaching abroad? International teaching opportunities (Australia, New Zealand & USA)
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Endless resources and up-to-date communication on our social media platforms
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Please note, this role is not suitable for overseas educators seeking sponsorship.
Or if you're looking for other Supply Teacher jobs in Bristol, please email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.