Educators > Browse jobs
Primary Supply Teacher
Ready for your next Primary Teaching journey? Want to keep it flexible?
Job Title: Primary Supply Teacher
What are we looking for?
- Opportunities for flexible, short-term and long-term employment options
- Excellent rates of pay
- Guaranteed work schemes available
Anzuk education are looking for Primary Supply Teachers to join our team in Bristol. Our dedicated team are passionate about fostering a love for learning and ensuring the holistic development of students. We are partnered with an array of fantastic schools, across South West England.
With the staffing demands most schools are facing, anzuk education are looking for teachers, on short and long terms basis in and around Bristol, who are committed to providing a nurturing and engaging learning environment where every child can thrive academically and personally. Primary Supply Teacher Job Description:
The Ideal Primary Supply Teacher will be:
- Deliver pre-planned lessons across multiple subjects to children KS1 and KS2, (we can accommodate to your preferences on key stages)
- Follow behaviour management and safeguarding policies effectively
- Engage students with a range of teaching methods in order to maximise the learning of all students in the class
- Feedback on student progress and behaviour throughout the day to colleagues, and parents, if requested
What do you need?
- Adaptable: Able to adapt quickly to different classroom environments, key stages, and teaching styles
- Patient: A high level of patience when working with diverse groups of students whom have varying needs and behaviour
- Able to clearly communicate: Excellent communication skills to convey instructions and ideas clearly to students and colleagues
- Empathetic: The ability to understand and empathise with the unique needs and backgrounds of different students
- Positive: Maintaining a positive and encouraging attitude towards students, even in challenging situations
- Able to adhere to policies: A commitment to following school policies and procedures, including behaviour and safeguarding
Benefits of Primary Supply Teaching with anzuk:
- Hold an Enhanced Child workforce DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one through anuzk
- Have a full updated CV, outlining employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for
- Hold the appropriate degree, UK QTS or equivalent and a valid right to work in the UK
How to apply for Primary Supply Teacher:
- Complete flexibility to choose where you want to go and which schools you want to work in
- You choose which days you work and are in control of your diary
- No planning or marking – you can leave when the school day ends and not think about school again that day
- Competitive pay rates
- PAYE or Umbrella companies offered... you have the choice!
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves
- International teaching opportunities (Australia and New Zealand)
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us.
- Unique ambassador guarantee schemes available
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply button now.Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in Bristol, please email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.