Educators > Browse jobs
Primary Supply Teacher - Guaranteed Hours!
Are you a Bristol based Primary Teacher looking for guaranteed work every week? Try out anzuk's Guaranteed Income Contract!
Flexible supply work... Guaranteed... Every week! Where do I sign?
Are you a Qualified Primary Teacher looking for a set amount of teaching work weekly? The Guaranteed Income Contract
might be perfect for you!
If you want the assurance of receiving work in schools with the all important guaranteed income,
then anzuk offers a contract which commits you to two, three, four or five days of work per week. If we cannot find you work in a suitable school, you still get paid! Multiple Contracts Available!
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Keep yourself available on the days you have committed to
- Work exclusively for anzuk during the time of your contract
- Be flexible and willing to travel up to 60 minutes for bookings
- Be open to registering and working exclusively with anzuk
- Hold an Enhanced Child workforce DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one
- Have a full updated CV, outlining employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for
- Hold the appropriate degree, UK QTS or equivalent and a valid right to work in the UK
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignment
- PAYE or Umbrella companies offered - you have the choice
- 100 day club award - work 100 days for us and receive a gift from us as a thank you
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they complete 10 days work
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or if you're looking for alternative teaching jobs in Bristol, please email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.