Educators > Browse jobs
Primary teacher needed for outstanding primary school in Wandsworth as of February
ANZUK are excited to announce that one of our partner schools are searching for a qualified Primary Teacher to join their department for a February start. Ideally, the Primary Teacher is strong enough within their pedagogy to successfully teach within Key Stage 1.
The reason for Primary Teacher vacancy is due to the current Primary Teacher leaving the country in January to be closer to their family on account of the ongoing pandemic.
- "Good" rating by Ofsted
- "Teaching" school so there are a lot of student teachers and NQTs mixed with the experienced staff
- Very supportive atmosphere
- Walking distance from Balham station
- Supporting your classes learning journey and attainment goals
- Year 2
- Permanent job starting from February
- Preparing students for SATs
- Pay is between M1 and M6 based on experience
- Standard school hours
- 30 students in one class with the teaching assistant in partnership
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- QTS if applicable to the job ad above
- Right to work in the UK (Passport or UK work permit)
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kadija Omer
on firstname.lastname@example.org. About anzuk Education:
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.